Long Term Rental Management Responsibilities
Thank you for considering Sunshine Realty and Appraisal Services, LLC for managing your long term rental property. For the sum of 10% of the gross rental amount, Sunshine will perform the following tasks:
- Advertise Vacancy
- Make arrangements with prospective tenants to show property
- Collect applications and pre-screen prospective tenants. This includes researching tenants’ credit, criminal, and prior eviction records through a certified tenant reporting agency
- Write up lease with suitable tenant
- Serve as primary point of contact for tenant. Tenant will pay monthly rent to Sunshine Realty. Tenant will contact Sunshine Realty with any property maintenance issues that arise and Sunshine Realty will make arrangements for repairs. Sunshine Realty will notify owner of any repairs of more than $500 for owners prior approval
- Sunshine Realty will provide a monthly statement to owner itemizing rental activity showing gross rental amount collected, expenses, and deducted fees to Sunshine Realty, etc.
- Sunshine Realty agrees to send a check for the net rental income due to owner for the period with the monthly statement to owner. The monthly statement shall be mailed to the owner within 15 days after the end of the previous month. FOR EXAMPLE: For December rental period, statement shall be mailed by January 15th.
We look forward to working with you and creating a mutually beneficial relationship for years to come!